Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Glad Tidings!

And the angel said to them: Fear not; for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, that shall be to all the people: For, this day, is born to you a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord, in the city of David. And this shall be a sign unto you. You shall find the infant wrapped in swaddling clothes, and laid in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly army, praising God, and saying: Glory to God in the highest; and on earth peace to men of good will." (Luke 2: 10-14)

As I complete my first semester as headmaster of JPII, I extend my wishes and prayers to all my friends and members of the JPII family. May Christ be reborn in all our hearts this Christmas season.

For those of you who missed the glorious Christmas concert by our choral program:

Ding Dong Merrily on High
I'll Be Home for Christmas
Do You Hear What I Hear?

Bravo, JPII Choir! Bravo, JJ! Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: