Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduation, 2009


Last Sunday we completed our seventh year as a school. It was my first full year at JPII and my 20th year as either principal, president or headmaster. I want to thank everyone for the wonderful year that it's been. My family and I feel blessed to be here.

The baccalaureate and graduation ceremonies were great. Many people asked me what I liked best about the end of year graduation exercises. For me, it was the senior choral members singing together for the last time in the downtown cathedral at the end of the baccalaureate mass. Thanks to our new admissions officer, Gail Greene, we have it on tape:




For more video of our graduation ceremonies, you can go here.

God bless you, seniors, and stay in touch with your alma mater.

Have a great summer, everybody!

No comments: